Organic hair care set for all of your hair care needs! Shampoo bar and hair tea of your choice with an 8oz. empty squirt bottle for mixing your hair tea. This listing is for a 4oz. bottle of concentrated hair tea and a 10-12oz shampoo bar. The empty bottle will come with the label of whatever hair tea aroma is selected.
• Pura Hair Care (Unscented) - Shampoo Bar: Unscented (no essential oils) shampoo bar is made of 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Hair Tea contains: Apple Cider Vinegar infused with: Chamomile, Hibiscus, Burdock Root, Marshmallow Root, Flaxseed Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Camellia Oil.
• Calce Hair Care (All Hair Types) - Shampoo Bar: Lime and Rosemary essential oils, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Matcha Tea. Hair Tea contains: Apple Cider Vinegar infused with: Lime, Bergamot, Rosemary, Hibiscus, Burdock Root, Marshmallow Root, Flaxseed Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil.
• Castani Hair Care (Brown/Dark Hair) - Shampoo Bar: Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, She Butter, Castor Oil, Rosemary and Peppermint Tea. Hair Tea contains: Apple Cider Vinegar infused with Hibiscus, Burdock Root, Marshmallow Root, Rosemary, Peppermint, Chamomile, Jojoba Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Camellia Oil.
• Biondi Hair Care (Blonde/Light Hair) - Shampoo Bar: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Chamomile Tea, Lemon and Lavender essential oils. Hair Tea contains: Apple Cider Vinegar infused with Hibiscus, Burdock Root, Marshmallow Root, Lemon, Lavender, Chamomile, Jojoba Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Camellia Oil, Argan Oil. (Photo shown is 8oz. Biondi Hair Care Set)
• Due to the handmade nature of this product, variations may occur.
• Vegan, cruelty-free, palm oil free.
• Contraindications: Pregnant and breast feeding women should consult with their doctors before using products containing essential oils and herbs.
• Changing from a commercial hair care system to an organic one requires a transition period that may leave hair feeling different than normal. This is your hair and scalp being re-balanced and will pass. With continued use, hair becomes shinier, softer and overall healthier. Any questions during the transition process can be directed to sorellascents [!at] gmail.com or through the email/conversation function of the site.
Payment is due at the time of purchase. We accept credit cards, checks and cash. 6.625% sales tax is added to all purchases made within the State of NJ.
All products are made to order. In-stock soaps will be shipped as soon as payment is received. Out of stock soaps require a 6-8 week production and curing time period. Once an order is placed and payment is received we will begin mixing up your products. Most orders can and will be mailed out within 3-5 days of full payment. We will notify the buyer of any changes or problems with this time frame or if we ran out of a soap or product and need to put it on backorder. Shipping overages of $2 or more will be refunded to the customer with their order.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Due to the organic nature of our products, returns cannot be accepted. Exchanges can be arranged. If you have a problem with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible at sorellascents@ gmail.com.
We accept custom and wholesale orders. Please send us a conversation or email us email@example.com. We can customize packaging as well as shapes and aromas of soaps for your special event. Please take note that soaps take 8-10 weeks to make, set, cure and package.
Although our founder, Tiffany Ruocco, is certified in the field of Aromatherapy, we are not medical professionals at Sorella Scents, LLC. and do not claim to medically treat, prevent or cure any disease. All of our products are for external use only. We follow safe and sanitary procedures when making all of our handmade products. It is up to you, the consumer to use discretion when using any of our products. We use various organic butters and oils, and essential oils, but it is the responsibility of each individual to read the ingredient listings for each product and test them for yourself to make sure they are substances that you as an individual can use. Products are to be stored in a cool, dry place and some may need to be refrigerated. While we strive to ensure the satisfaction of every customer, we cannot be held responsible for the improper storage of a product. All products should be used within 6 - 12 months of purchase.
Some ingredients are not meant to be used by diabetics, pregnant women or those with other health issues such as high blood pressure or heart conditions. Please be safe with any and every substance you choose to put on your skin. We are not liable for damages or bodily harm that substances might cause to each individual. We label all of our products very carefully but it is up to each individual to be aware of allergic reactions to certain ingredients. Discontinue use of all products if rash, itching, hives, skin irritation or breathing issues occur. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding and anyone with any health conditions should contact their doctor before using products containing essential oils.
Sorella Scents tests all products and soaps on ourselves and our friends before they are packaged for the general public. We want the very best products for you and your family and strive to use only the best organic and therapeutic - grade ingredients.