Our facial bars are meticulously crafted to aid skin in any of its ailments. Made with only the purest, therapeutic-grade essential oils and organic, fair-trade plant oils; these bars will leave your skin refreshed, re-balanced and re-vitalized. All bars are approximately 5-8 oz. in weight.
The following facial bars are available:
• Charcoal Bar - A purifying bar for all skin types. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils of Geranium and Ylang Ylang.
• Aloe Vera Bar - A moisturizing bar for normal to dry skin. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Camellia Oil, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Aloe Vera, Essential Oils of Geranium, Grapefruit and Clove.
• Acne Bar - A deep cleaning bar for oily and problem skin. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Kokum Butter, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, White Willow Bark, Essential Oils of Lavender, Galbanum and Tea Tree.
• Agave Bar - A nourishing bar for normal to dry skin. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Camellia Oil, Agave Nectar, Essential Oils of Orange and Ginger.
• Rosa Canina Bar - An unscented bar for mature, rosacea-prone or damaged skin. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Rose Clay.
All bars are wrapped in handmade Nepalese Lokta paper. The Lokta plant is made stronger by the harvesting of the bark to make this paper making it an eco-friendly alternative to other papers. Labels are 100% biodegradable handmade wildflower seed paper. Plant them in soil, add a little water and watch your wildflowers grow.
• Women that are pregnant or breastfeeding should consult their doctor before using products that contain essential oils.
• Due to the handmade nature of these products, variations of color, aroma, size and texture may occur.
• All soap bars are vegan, cruelty-free and palm oil free.
Payment is due at the time of purchase. We accept credit cards, checks and cash. 6.625% sales tax is added to all purchases made within the State of NJ.
All products are made to order. In-stock soaps will be shipped as soon as payment is received. Out of stock soaps require a 6-8 week production and curing time period. Once an order is placed and payment is received we will begin mixing up your products. Most orders can and will be mailed out within 3-5 days of full payment. We will notify the buyer of any changes or problems with this time frame or if we ran out of a soap or product and need to put it on backorder. Shipping overages of $2 or more will be refunded to the customer with their order.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Due to the organic nature of our products, returns cannot be accepted. Exchanges can be arranged. If you have a problem with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible at sorellascents@ gmail.com.
We accept custom and wholesale orders. Please send us a conversation or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We can customize packaging as well as shapes and aromas of soaps for your special event. Please take note that soaps take 8-10 weeks to make, set, cure and package.
Although our founder, Tiffany Ruocco, is certified in the field of Aromatherapy, we are not medical professionals at Sorella Scents, LLC. and do not claim to medically treat, prevent or cure any disease. All of our products are for external use only. We follow safe and sanitary procedures when making all of our handmade products. It is up to you, the consumer to use discretion when using any of our products. We use various organic butters and oils, and essential oils, but it is the responsibility of each individual to read the ingredient listings for each product and test them for yourself to make sure they are substances that you as an individual can use. Products are to be stored in a cool, dry place and some may need to be refrigerated. While we strive to ensure the satisfaction of every customer, we cannot be held responsible for the improper storage of a product. All products should be used within 6 - 12 months of purchase.
Some ingredients are not meant to be used by diabetics, pregnant women or those with other health issues such as high blood pressure or heart conditions. Please be safe with any and every substance you choose to put on your skin. We are not liable for damages or bodily harm that substances might cause to each individual. We label all of our products very carefully but it is up to each individual to be aware of allergic reactions to certain ingredients. Discontinue use of all products if rash, itching, hives, skin irritation or breathing issues occur. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding and anyone with any health conditions should contact their doctor before using products containing essential oils.
Sorella Scents tests all products and soaps on ourselves and our friends before they are packaged for the general public. We want the very best products for you and your family and strive to use only the best organic and therapeutic - grade ingredients.